...they are a LOT better to live with for the 90% of the time you aren't towing.[/b]
I agree, Jake.

This past June Jeremy and I used his new F-350 Super Duty (diesel) to tow my trailer to HyperFest (Summit Point, ~6-7 hours). That thing towed like a DREAM! Yes, you "noticed" the trailer was back there, but when you dipped in the throttle the truck made up the speed loss up the hill a lot faster. Nice pulling truck.

But, it rode like a truck. Jeremy said he's used to it now, but that 1-ton truck rode HARD. Even with the tag trailer loaded we'd hit a bump and we really felt it; coming back through Jersey across I-78 was like driving on railroad ties.

But DAMN that thing pulled nice.

I did have one other problem with it: we were able to tow so fast (75-80 versus a typical 65-70 in my van) and so long (kept a' goin' no matter what) that I blew a trailer tire somewhere in PA. Plus side, with that truck I almost didn't notice it; had to look in the rear-views in order to see the parts flappin' around...)

Nice work truck, but I think I'd get tired of driving that every day. Jeremy loves it, though. - GA