Tim, :026:

You mean to tell me that all those years ago we were fighting it out, that you never won a race? We had a few side by side finishes I remember!

Well, congrats on your 1st win. That's the most expensive piece of wood you'll ever own. I know I stilll have every trophy I ever won...even back to the mid '80s and my autocrosss trophies.
Don't say "what if" about any podium finish. The official results show where you finished, not who dropped out..etc.
I beat Linda Pobst once (just once), and the results sheet didn't say anything about her being run off the road by a pack of ITB cars ....the sheet just said I won my class. I remember running down Fowler with 6 laps to go in an 1.5 hour ECR. I kept reeling him in, lap after lap, until I finally passed him for 2nd place on the back straight of the last lap. I was so proud of myself in impound.......until my Pop informed me that he had been running on 3 cylinders for the last 15 minutes of the race.......BUT......The results sheet said I finished 2nd.....period !

Congratulations on your wins ...you've worked long and hard to get them, and deserve many more!! My racing will be limited for the rest of this year, but I plan on visiting some events just to say hello for a few events. Tell your wife I said "Hi".

Congrats again,

Mark