I know I can't modify my struts in the ITS car. Those are all set with coil overs and spax. I am building up a set of Rover SD1 struts to use in either my ITE car or most likely in my street car. They have a larger diameter tube, a bigger spindle, bigger bearings, and a five lug bolt pattern. I've all ready installed the coil overs and developed a plan for vented rotors and Wilwood calipers. I just need to find a compatible strut insert. I was told the 240z struts are the right diameter, and around the same length as the TRs. The cars are similar in weight and balance, so it seems like a good fit. I just need to make sure before I buy, and I don't have a book that shows dimensions. I've also built a Ford posi 8.8 rear end with discs and a five lug pattern for the street car. Getting five bolt hubs for the front to match the rear was the main motivation to build up the SD1 struts. Even if I wanted to cheat on the ITS car, going from four to five lugs would be a dumb move. That's a little too obvious.