Weasels:

Never met a person but chooses to flame anyway.

Or

Back marker who just does not get it.
Since you have let everyone know I’m an asshole, go ahead and give specifics!!
I’m sure, like me, they want to know??
I'd stay tuned for a bit gang, see you at the Runoffs in both classes.

(while thinking about all this, look up the difference between a model and option and ask which has to be available to the public and what the CRB power is....)

http://autos.aol.com/options_trimselected?...7CUSB70MAC201A0
[/b]
Greg, are you one of the “many” people hehehe.
I have 3000 site members and can count the many on one hand. I help folks everyday and for years, I cannot be all to everyone. Specifics too hard I guess.....
MS-R = shocks, springs, bars and the strut brace from the touring model. Springs suck but lower the car a bit which helped. Shocks and rear bar made it turn and able to race. Springs did give it some camber (lower) but are too weak, like 20% stiffer which is what I could "find" anyway.
Cross is like 51% and the ABS is STILL an issue (hate it, very hard to brake).
If nothing else, this ordeal will help the club and members better understand models and options when this is all done. Like me or not, no one should be allowed to build a car, win a division and then have it taken away. Especially when all this happened less any knowledge by those that wfo built or are building cars including Mazda.
Hope you are doing well GA!

Amen! I've met the man on and off the track. On the track, during a practice day, he tried twice to run me off the course as I couldn't get out of his way fast enough for him. Later, he came by and talked to my crew in a threatening manner. (I was talking to a steward about his actions).

Pompous, arrogant ass is terms I've heard used for him by more than one person. But he is fast...I guess he feels he deserves adoration.
[/b]
Easy to tell lies on the net, Travis is a friend or yours I assume?

I never go talk to anyone but Stewarts (other than in Pro and I do not recall you being there) and the last protest I filed was in '99.

What race was that?

My crew is my wife, 5' 100 pound lady and my son 12 years old, which came up to you?

You are a joke..... this is funny……..

For fun maybe I should ask our site members to come tell stories on you two……..
Torsion and the other parts mentioned above.
Cost like 2k, not sure why the site has it so high.