Thread: Who is going to win...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You know what sucks about driving in this event?? Not being able to watch!!! [/b]
    That's what I'm saying! I just want to be at the back of the lead pack so I can watch! Damn it, time to call my machinist again! Where's my engine!

So how about how many top spots will be CRX's? Or even Honda products? 1st - 5th? 1st - 10th?
    Ian

So how about how many top spots will be CRX's? Or even Honda products? 1st - 5th? 1st - 10th?
    [/b]
    OK, that's it, I'm playing the "jam car" and I'm not letting any bermuda-grass colored Honduhs by me without at least putting a donut on the side of it.

Mmmmmm, donuts.....I just made Ruck salivate.......
    Steve Linn | Fins Up Racing | #6 ITA Sentra SE-R | www.indyscca.org

^^^ That's an awesome picture.

[/b]
    It won't be that many. Greg and Joe will assure that (and Andy too, if he wouldn't have chickened out - oohhhhhh!) Then there will be Jeff and Chris going at it for the "top finishing car from the big-3" award, which I think will be a good race in itself.

It kind of makes me wish the "sprint" racing was all done on Saturday like the ARRC so we could all party, hangout, and watch sweet in-car Saturday night.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX