Do you ever plan to be competitive at Road Atlanta or Road America? If not, then all the usual suspects will suffice- Hawk black and blue, Porterfield, Ferodo, some of the ricer brands. If you plan on having any pad left at RA after about 7 laps you need HT-10's up front (God I miss the HT-9) and Carbotech Kaelite Metallic's in the rear. PBallance is right, they do swell some as they get hot so you can't adjust them to drag the drum like other pads. I always set them so they just barely touched, and then used the parking brake to take up slack during the race. Porterfiels R4S might suffice but I'd had quality control problems with Porterfield back in the late 90's. YMMV.

You also will need about 3 ducts to each side of the front, and the usual vent holes in the backing plate on the rear. One duct to the hub bearing area (synthetic grease of course), one duct split about the disc, and one duct over the top of the pad between the wheel and the caliper (that's the tricky one). You'll need a plethora of fresh cryo treated rotors and drums so that you start a RA race with "true" parts, otherwise the tapering that occurs in the rotors, pads, and drums will have you pumping the pedal before every turn. Also, stay away from everybody's "Enduro" pads with the extra meat toward the hub center. They taper worse than anything. We used to custom shape our pads to keep everything "square" during a 20 lap Pro-IT at RA. At other tracks we just ran leftovers.

Or you could go slower......