All cars got looked at during the great re-org. If they weren't out significantly, they were left alone. Some were significantly off, and got adjusted.
[/b]
This is old news, but I think you should have said all common cars were run through the process. A great example of the rejects are the ITS Alfa Milanos, same weight, but one gets a lot more motor. As I recall, there are several oddball cars more than 200 lbs off of process weight, neglecting the subjective adders.

Come on guys... I'm waiting for someone to address this... After all the assurances that there are "limits" and that the playing field will be "more equal/fair"... Please explain to us how "modified or replaced" does NOT mean "add" or "remove"... especially in this context... especially when the rule it's replacing, which is also being used to justify the change, uses that exact same language... Show us where the "limits" are... Please...
[/b]
My take on the wiring: As long the injectors are stock, you can run whatever wires you want to them, and control them in any way you want.

I guess nobody noticed: the carb guys can run custom ECUs also (with no sensor restrictions except crankfire), only for ignition though, not fuel or cam timing.