Last weekend was one of ups and downs for me. On Saturday, I was able to qualify in 20th place out of 35 cars. Not good, but not terrible either. I am certainly still in the back of the ITS pack and I am one of this damn ITS drivers who is right in the front of the ITB field times. I was able to get a good start and start moving through the ITB cars to go play with the ITS cars. I was starting to gain and all of a sudden in turn 9 the car goes into immediate oversteer with no warning. What the hell was that. I assumed it was just me and kept driving. In the meantime, many of the ITB cars were able to get back past me. 2 laps later I passed Ritchie and Erik again and what happened? I spun in the exact same place for a second time and Ritchie just barely grazed my RR quarter panel with the cars first battle scar. After the race I popped the hood and there was oil everywhere! It was down the rocker panels and all the way to my back tires... What a mess, but it explained my spins. I finished in 19th place.

Sunday came and so did the rain. About 15 mins prior to the Qual it was drizzling, I decided to go out on drys, but to disconnect the swaybar in case it stays wet. The track was beginning to dry out by the end of the session, but as it dried out having no rear swaybar was horrible. The simply would not turn! All and all a pretty bad session and a starting place of 27th place. Ouch!

The skys were threatening, but the race stayed dry although the track was a mixed bag. There was a mostly dry line, but standing water in many places. I got another good start on the ITB cars and was back to once again having to work through traffic. On about the 4th lap I got the lovely sound warning, next lap another warning. Due to the cold and rainy conditions I was blowing more than 100db. Damn... I backed off the throttle and made it the race without being disqualified. I did manage to just ever so slightly tag Ritchie and his rear bumper came off. It must have been held on with zip ties or something. Managed to finish in 17th place.

In any event, here are my videos.

Race 1 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...739941677&hl=en
Race 2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=29...185703137&hl=en