Maybe Mr. Parrish was bright enough at the time to realize there was no stinkin' ITR race. You were the only ITR car out there, so if I were in his position, I would probably have done the same. You were after all, the very definition of a perfect pick.

And BTW, let's not forget who put you in that position in the first place. I seem to remember a comment about blowing the qual effort?
[/b]
Every time you post Gary you are just a ray of sunshine. I guess your fellow racers in Oklahoma just love your attitude. We race hard but we race clean. A good driver will let a faster car in ANOTHER class through if possible without screwing up his own race. Most of us have raced together for almost 10 years and have respect for each other. No dish on Steve P, I don't blame him for the pick either, but he should let Ricky go. Steve is probably off on the other side of the world but he will weigh in when he gets to a computer. Good to know that if I see a big blue volvo it will only stop blocking if I made no mistakes in his eyes.