Hey Jake,

well I started off with one male and one female duck and they just..................damn it, now I'm giving away another secret

The spoiler design I use has an opening under the turn signal on each side (79 body) so I run my primary to my hub off those hoses. I then designed a secondary hose that is mounted on each side of my oil cooler box that picks up the excess air and routes it to my calipers.

My setup up front is unique because I have designed a dedicated air box to force air thru the oil cooler (oil cooler is mounted under the cross tube) and then under the radiator(instead of thru it). there is a splitter on top of the oil cooler box that directs the air into the radiator without turbulance and splitters on each side to direct the excess air on each side thru the pickups for my caliper ducts.

The air box and the splitters are all made of a space age material (tin) and is very pricy (3 trips to the emergency room for bad cuts) but I rarely get to 190 water temp and 210 oil temp and I have never had a problem of overcooking the brakes with this setup.

Mike