Jeff, I was once told by Darrin that the Z3 was perfectly classed when it was at 2675. Well I guess he was wrong, and the current weight is still wrong. Now we've got data that says the gains are much less than the average. We've also got a car that's got gains way over the average and is under weight. When is it time to call a spade a spade?

James
[/b]
The Z3 in question has no programmable fuel system. It is not representative yet of a 'I have maxed out my power'. The Process is just an estimate. This IS IT and not Prod so the micro-managing of weights just isn't in the cards. Take the NX2000. It makes 156ish on a DynaPak. Extrapolate that to DynoJet numbers and it falls well outside it's original estimate. MUCH more so than other cars. It's not an exact science. We take the good with the bad. It has always been stated as such. One of the reasons Greg chose that car IIRC was because he thought it had 'above average' power potential. I have no issues with that as it also has 'below average handling potential' which he mitigates through development and excellent driving.

In this imperfect process, the cream will still rise to the top, we just hope it's not one car in each category like it has been in the past.