Lime Rock...

Hey, will this be Robert Willis's first ITS run in that former EP Integra? Cool! I spent much of last season threatening to buy the car from him and convert it - very curious to see a strong FWD car in ITS.

Steve U
Flatout Motorsports

Thats not a good look Tim, straighten up!

Wait, you mean those 3 loose lug nuts found in IMPOUND AFTER the race two weeks ago are STILL loose!?

;)

(Couldn't resist.....sorry!)

And jeez Jeff, lots of love there! Remind me not to get on your bad side!
[/b]
Lug nuts was the begining of the post car inspection. Remember no third gear too so the tranny got a look see - still in progress. The bigger issue - I was down a quart plus a little of oil and we found a small amount of copper shavings in the oil filter upon inspection - changing the rods and mains - requires a litttle more than "slap em in" and hope.

I might ask Anthony S if Lorenzo is intested in renting the CRX - short of that I will not know until next Friday.

Looking at the field, it's a race I do not want to miss.

Joe - I pictured you and me drafting into Big Bend - come on partner :rolleyes: .

Jeff - I'm peddlin' as hard as I can

Hey, will this be Robert Willis's first ITS run in that former EP Integra? Cool! I spent much of last season threatening to buy the car from him and convert it - very curious to see a strong FWD car in ITS.

Steve U
Flatout Motorsports
[/b]

Same here... I am very curious! :happy204: :happy204:

Willis is going back into ITS? Wow, that surprises me. I thought he liked run in the Prepared class.
[/b]
Roert said his car was faster when it was prepared for IT and he ran in "S" - He's staging a come back - no more porduction.

1: (SRF, Mid Bore) 26
2: (ITA, Small Bore) 20 (all ITA)
3: (Fast Formula) 12
4: (SM, SSB, SSC) 32 (only 2 SSB)
5: (Small Formula) 22
6: (ITR, ITS, ITB ) 31
7: (Big Bore) 29 Including car #82
8: (SSM, ITC) 20 (only 2 ITC)

192 cars plus about 25 school cars

Jeff - I'm peddlin' as hard as I can
[/b]

Of course, Timmy has been know to tell a "story" or two...........If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on him showin' up!!

20 ITA only cars, that's cool!!

Of course, Timmy has been know to tell a "story" or two...........If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on him showin' up!!
20 ITA only cars, that's cool!!
[/b]
Unfortunately I probally will not know until Friday afternoon - the school is savin' my butt.

Today was a good day. I worked on painting some more of the interior, I got my new hoosiers mounted, I mounted my power window and mirror switches. I also washed the car, ran it for a bit, added more cage padding, mounted the ECU.

Life is good. The car is off jackstands and the only thing left to do is put on the brake ducts.

Today was a good day. I worked on painting some more of the interior, I got my new hoosiers mounted, I mounted my power window and mirror switches. I also washed the car, ran it for a bit, added more cage padding, mounted the ECU.

Life is good. The car is off jackstands and the only thing left to do is.......
[/b]

is learn to drive the car!

Fixed it for ya Jeremy. :P

is learn to drive the car!

Fixed it for ya Jeremy. :P
[/b]

Hey now don't go bashing me... I was watching your incar video of LRP last summer and I don't think you hit all of your apexs right in one lap the entire race!! :P :P

Be careful of what you distribute to people. Jeff gave me the video as I wanted to see where you guys were braking. Come to find out you need to learn the line at LRP.

:blink: :blink:

49105main_popcorn.jpg

Add one more entry for ITA, if I ever stop procrastinating and sign up! Seriously though, I'll be there. I've been looking at some in car videos trying to learn the track. The downhill looks pretty scary, especially with all those bumps. I can't wait! :eclipsee_steering:

Back