It was a fun race to watch from my vantage point at dispatch. Huffmaster pretty well had the field covered, the Ruck Prelude was second, and I believe Matt Miller was third in S(looks like a new paint job)

I am not sure how A turned out, but I did see Kevin Ruck running near the front with a couple of CRXs.

Was that DJ in D Prepared in the red BMW? If it was, he won the class even with some mechanical issues late in the race.

There were 40+ cars in the field, which was a good turnout for the weekend. [/b]

Yea I'm embarrassed to say that was me in DP turning slower times than I did in ITS. Are intent was to use this as a test weekend. We missed the setup on the car as well as the broken header 1/2 way through the race. The good news, we are pretty sure how to get the setup right now. I got to watch the regional race and was wishing I was running with them. It was a good race and the Honda with the lighter weight this year kept pretty close to Rob's RX7. I'm glad I got to meet Kevin & his Dad as well as Brian. Todd stopped by and I got to meet him too. All nice people. We had a great time even thought the car wasn't 100% and it was good to BS'ing with Rob & Ray Huffmaster (thanks for the beer).