Mark,

I don't want to sound bitter or cheap but look at the schedule and the entry fees for that event. We get 80 minutes of track time (no P&Q at all on sunday, just the race) while the national groups get 120 and they are charging us the same entry fee.
[/b]

I had not noticed that yet. I was overcome by excitement that we had a RR on Sunday and we weren't Group 1. You are right, they have us with 3 track sessions vs. the 4 sessions for National groups at either $295 before June 2 or $335 after. This is an excellent question, less sessions and less track time but why the same price? I will pose this question on SOWDIV forums.

NASA is at MSRH on 6/23-24. They are $305 for the weekend and while the schedule is not officially out you could count on most likely a practice, qualifer, race 1 and race 2 for Sat and a qualifer and race 3 Sunday - 6 different track sessions.

If it comes down between choosing between the two, it's an obvious choice. Not that there are any IT cars in the SOWDIV but those that are should make a NASA race and let SCCA have what it wants.