Depending on how long in feet you require I would propose that using the cheap gray/brown/green tarps ( size 6', 8' x 20&#39 that Homer & other places have along with some conduit & tees from a free standing canopy with soome fabed "X"'s for the floor using bunges fromsame canopy would do the trick.

With that here is a little side for you all. Since I started racing (Spec-7 to ITA/7 to building a Spec Miata current) in year 2000 & meeting many racers I visit some of their shops now & then. One of the shops in the past raced a Spec-7 & the welcome matt was always in place even when we were competitors. A month ago I drove 45 min to their shop to shoot the $hit. Arrived saying hi to the two brothers, their father & they introduced me to a racer friend. While talking with one brother outside the wide open garage entry door this brother & I walked into the garage while continuing to talk. The other brother hot footed it into the garage questioning had I asked to enter THEIR garage. (In the past entering the garage was NEVER an issue.) My response was, yer jerking my chain _ _ _. NO I'm not, you need permission. I said good day to all & LEFT. I can't type what I would have liked to told the anal brother. Last weekend at a track the dufus waived to me like old times. If they had something worth viewing other than the anal brothers "ain't I important attitude" that's one thing but they ain't got $hit that is value added to me other than a past friendship. The whole deal bothered me a bunch...............