Ok Matt you drew me out. As Jeremy and Greg said Palmer is progressing. We have had delays but NO bad news. The town remains supportive. We have another hearing in less than two weeks. Got good news this morning. The endangered species survey was done and we are clean. This survey can only be done at this time of year. As Greg said a full presentation was given at NER’s annual meeting with budgets, pictures and detailed plans. A few weeks late we gave the same presentation to VSCCA at their request.
This is not a slam dunk but I am very optimistic. The reason I am not going around on the web about this project is that does nothing to move the project forward.
In your big pile of crap above you got one paragraph right.

What you need to do is stop with the rah rah dreaming about something that doesn't exist and address what you have, not what you dream of having. It takes away from the effort of fixing things as they stand. the "screw Lime Rock, Palmer is coming" is a dangerous game. My mentor once told me, "you can always sell something you don't have." Keep selling Palmer as an alternative and ignore the problems at Lime Rock and you create a larger problem down the road. Work on fixing what's already in hand.

[/b]