I don't think we'll make it to Pocono, but we might do Lime Rock next month, whenever that is. I would really like to get the suspension set up and get an alignment too. But before we do that, we need to replace most of the bushings and replace some front suspension parts that are bent. Then I'll feel a little more confident about driving the car hard.

Question for anyone: After I got my Novice permit back from Sunday's race, I saw there were two slips of paper stapled to it saying that I needed to work one session at each of my two regional races before I can get licensed. I wish I saw that before the race on Sunday. Now, I missed working at one of my races. Guess I'll have to do two more races (and work at them both) before I can get my license?

Jeremy
[/b]

Jeremy-

Look in the GCR at how long you can race on yur novice permit... It is at least a year, and I think it might be 18 months... take the $75 or so you save and put it into an entry fee or bushing and just run as many races as you want on the novice permit... that will also give you plenty of time to work more than 2 times!!!

Ramond "Congrats on getting signed off!!!" Blethen