In reference to the 2nd gen MR2 discussion i have a 91 MR2 that i ran in ITS last year (got waxed by the 240s , bmws.and 2nd gen rx7s) but hopefully ITA will be different. At the present i am instructing with NASA SE I went to R-atl but did not make it to R-ham. After april i will be racing with SCCA again (have to add the nascar bars) As for my car i have a for now stock engine with a 4 to 1 hot shot header cold air intake and re-prog ecu, by 6000 rpm it is done but it has been super reliable. for suspension Konis,ground control springs and bigger sway bars. The car is a blast to drive but one problem is the lack of room for front wheels i am running the stock 6in front and 7in rear wheels on 205/55 14 and 225/50 14 hoosiers . from what i can tell the car acts like a porsche in that it can under steer and can definately get tail happy. I have a new Quaife lsd to go in so i am hoping that will help it get through the turns, a performance engine is in the near future so maybe i can get more rpm, looking forward to further response on this subject,mike.