Ron... When I first ran the Nismo style header I had a collector that went right from the two 2 1/2's to a single 3 inch. From there I went all the way out the back of the car to the stock exhaust location. I used a very small Bullit muffler to keep the sound down. And boy did it ever. It was one of the quietest cars on the track. I later changed to a much shorter pipe that exited just in front of the RR tire. That cut the weight of the system in half, eliminated the muffler, and shifted the weight to the right side of the car. All were improvements. The downside of exiting on the right side is smacking the asphalt on transition to the banking at Lowes and Rockingham.

When I switched to the Neave header I adapted my exhaust to his single 2 1/2 collector. I think the better thing to do would have been to start over, but it was so very close that I went cheap. With this set up my sound readings are about 96-97 db. As for the corect length of the exhaust, Sam has done a lot of homework on that, including extensive dyno testing. I don't know the exact length off hand but if you ran a straight pipe that ended right at the differential you would be very close.

Mark... Greg's car sounds SWEET!!!!!!