Thread: Season Kick-off Party

Hey everyone!

We are hoping to get alot of you together for a party to get the season going right. It is going to be on March 31st in South Hampton, NH. We plan on having a tech available, some games, good food and a lot of fun.

All Spec Miata and IT racers in the NER are invited, however please respond to the e-vite below so we can have an idea of how many people to expect.

Here's the address for the e-vite:

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvi...KYATQSIFXJCZNLS

Thanks Alot,

Kevin
    BB Racing

Hey everyone!

We are hoping to get alot of you together for a party to get the season going right. It is going to be on March 31st in South Hampton, NH. We plan on having a tech available, some games, good food and a lot of fun.

All Spec Miata and IT racers in the NER are invited, however please respond to the e-vite below so we can have an idea of how many people to expect.

Here's the address for the e-vite:

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvi...KYATQSIFXJCZNLS

Thanks Alot,

Kevin
    BB Racing
    [/b]
    Did I just read that a Pre-season Tech is available? Wow, great deal!

Will you have a for sale section I can put my car in?

"It's a fact..."

Hey guys!

Just a reminder, the party is on the 31st, should definetly make it. If for some reason you do not want to respond through the e-vite, then just e-mail me at [email protected].

We would love to get everyone together for this occasion, take a break from your prep work and have a good time!

Hey...

We are planning at this moment on bringing a Rally Car to the preseason tech... It will obviosly NOT PASS however we want to be sure that someone from NER Tech is thier and can take the time to point out exactly what needs to be done to legaly and safely convert the car to IT specs. (Mostly cage issues).

I don't see on the NER website any listing of this preseason tech, so I wanted to check and be sure that this is officialy on and be an official preseason tech or not.

Thanks guys;

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Hey guys,

So since we have not had many responses for the party on the e-vite. We decided against having a pre-season tech. Sorry Ray, hope you are still able to make it!

Kev

So still a party, but no tech... It is certainly a busy weekend for me, without the tech I may have to go to Steward training, even though I would like to stop over and see the new rig!!! and an ITR car, that had better whip the ITB cars at the NER races

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com