Hmmmm, I didn't mean for this to turn into a thread about Jeff's car....... I wanted to hear how everyone else is getting excited for NHIS :026:

That's what I'm wondering too. When Walker had it, it was a rocket. I'd be scared to know that he was running around on a jacked up suspension back then.
[/b]
Still is a rocket (the driver needs the work) I did run the same time at the ARRC that he did when he came in fourth, only with less time in the car, well used tires, a bad shock (hmmmm, what other excuses can I come up with!!) I was very happy with my times at ARRC. Very encouraging knowning that I can run the car like he did. Remember, the prep level of ITA cars has improved dramatically over the past few years (at least in the upper mid west and the north east). His car was 10/10ths then, it's 10/10ths now. Only difference is, everyone else got faster!!!

Yes, the suspension has some issues. Not sure if James had them. Maybe my driving style has an impact, maybe the new inserts are a little different than the ones he used <shrug> It will be fixed, should make a difference. I hope to put a "little" fear into some of the faster guys this year. Both in the region and at ARRC

Jeff, this information might be useful right now:

[/b]

Yeah, and I actually call him my friend!! <_<

Bottom line: I can&#39;t wait to go racin&#39;!!!!