The Prod line was funny, and sad, all at the same time. Funny, because it's so true. Sad, because it really shows how Mickey Mouse and broken the whole thing is.

The Prepared thing is one of the biggest crocks of **** I've read in a long time. "Experience a National event" What's that, where you only have 2 or 3 cars show up for a given class, yet you get to pay a premium for the privilege? BTW, it's pretty easy to see through what's happening w/ that one. They think they'll be able to bolster the Prepared participation numbers so they can give it a Runoffs' slot.

And I don't know how they could print the answer to Dick's request w/ a straight face. Guess what, all those ex-ITS, now ITR cars are correctly classed in ITR.

The crap I read really helped seal the deal for me, I'm not renewing my membership this year.

And the nonsense w/ the Quad4 cars' brakes is just an extension of what was there for the other cars that were classified. Still doesn't make it consistent w/ the IT philosophy, but then again, I've never gotten an answer as to why it was allowed in the first place.

As far as the ECU issue goes, have fun guys!