I think if the right ramp/tiedown system were found, it wouldn't be half bad. Heck - put an AC unit on the roof and sleep in it after the car is unloaded...
[/b]
That is what I was thinking as well. But it looks like everything is in the range of 30-33" off the ground, and with a low car with a fairly long wheel base it is going to take some serious ramps to get that thing on the truck.

I was envisioning a box truck of ultimate efficiency inside - fold out bed, nicely designed tool storage, small fridge, AC, etc. is a relatively small space.

Why is it that trailers just seem to always have problems? You can do all the maintenence you want, and I do keep after mine, but that they still have issues? If I let a F350 box truck sit for 2 months I'd expect no issues other than a possible dead battery (tender takes care of that). Bearings won't be bad, etc.

But a trailer - oh no, drag a trailer out after two months and you'll have dead lights, misconnections, failed wheel bearing, bad tire, all sorts of things it seems.

Maybe I've got the wrong trailer?

Ron