I have a bunch of A1 stuff I would like to sell, I was going to build another car, but I think I will be taking this year off. I need to save money for a house and I think a wedding is coming soon, well in '08. But anyways, I wrecked my Rabbit and salvaged everything that was good. I am looking to sell everything. I have a fresh race motor,3 races on it , it is complete w/4 locked dif. transmission. Numerous transmissions, I have way to many of those, but at least 2 have lock diffs. And the rear beam is still good. The front struts are brand new and I know at least one camber plate is good.(billstien coilovers) And its all set up, and when I got the car I was told not to touch the suspension, so we didnt, and we manged to set 2 track records with that car.

Like I said I am geting out, (FOR NOW), I am tired of working outside on racecars, yup thats right, ever since i got in, i worked outsde on it, or borrow gargae time from my friend's father. So I have everything you would need to race, even a half way decent 82 Rabbit with a 1.7L ,that was to be the "new" project.

Let me know if anybody needs anything. (Sorry i forgot to put my email earlier....its [email protected])

John VanDenburgh