handfulz28 ... "Does the Expedition have IRS? Can the IRS handle a heavy load like a leaf spring/solid axle can?"
(G) Yes, it does have IRS. However, the tow rating (8,900 lbs) exceeds that of any F-150 w/the 5.4 2-valve engine.

handfulz28 ... "It's not just the dead weight of the trailer, but the wind resistance."
(G) I can't imagine it being any worse than towing w/a truck in that regard.

handfulz28 ... "With the wheelbase of the Expedition, sway will be an issue."
(G) 120" is too short?

handfulz28 ... "Make sure you've got LT tires on there & be diligent about psi."
(G) I plan on "upgrading" to some BFG LT tires ASAP. Air pressure not an issue as I am anal about it in all of my vehicles.

handfulz28 ... "You'll probably also want an additional trans cooler (yes, an extra one over & above whatever came from the factory tow pkg)."
(G) Hmmmm ... sumpin' to think about. Thank you.

handfulz28 ... "I personally like to tow at the speed limit or up to 5mph over when perfect conditions allow. I also like to have a safe margin of my tow vehicle's capacity. IMHO, a 24' enclosed should be pulled w/a 3/4 ton pickup/SUV."
(G) Ahhhh, to live in a perfect world where we could all own just the right vehicle for every application. However, at this point in my life (retired), that is not really an option. However, the consensus seems to be that I can make the Expedition work, but just don't take any Interstate north of I/40 on my east/west trips. To all of you nice folks who responded ... THANK YOU!!!