ITA

This will be interesting! I think a lot of it will depend upon who wants it most and makes a run for it. Since I think Greg will focus on other events, he'll be in the hunt but won't do it this year. With Rick's NHIS comments, that would make it a bit tough for him. Crazy Joe looks like he's getting stronger and I've heard he's in the process of testing some newly formulated Bondo that I loaned him to further improve his aero and explosion effects. Tim K should be someone else to watch. I'm also waiting for Jeff Lawton to step up and realize the potential he has. No more "maybe top 5 attitude". In the end though, I think Andy B. is the guy to beat.

ITB

I am very excited about next year! There are a lot of things happening with my car and in other areas of my racing program. New engine (which will be expensive to run if it really does run on Monster drinks), a final drive is being installed, custom header from Justin Poole, and a few other goodies. It will be interesting to see what aving Matt Kessler do a set-up then goto a test & tune session will produce. Alright, so I need to learn a bit more about car set-up and no more "ah, the tires have air in them so they're good to go". All that said, Jake was right and Davey will not be in the hunt for the series championship. LRP, Summit Point, Mid-O, the Glen, and RA. Should be fun.

So, who will be going for it? Sounds like Ray & Stephen will not be scheduling their events around the series, therefore they're out (or are they?). Curren is always a contender. I'll be keeping an eye on Dave Zaslow in his Golf, he could make things interesting. Here's a new one to watch out for - Grant McStay is coming to ITB land with a Golf. Will he buy one or build one?

The car that Richie ran at the NARRC, who will be driving that AND is it legal? Will Rick sell his ITB car to someone interested in making a run for it? When all is said and done, I think Tim Mullen has proven the needed consistency to be there in the end. He's my pick.