I'm in Southern Maryland.

As far as the DOHC, is there no way I could run a SOHC with the R/T instead? I mean, are the tech guys going to run my VIN # to make sure that it is what I say it is? Now, if I could find a car already built for about 2 grand and be able to make payments that would be great, but I dont think I'll have that kind of luck. I'd get a loan, but my latest purchase of the '06 Charger is kinda hurting me right now.

Like I said before, I'm geting this R/T for $800, with a $h!t load of after market parts and I will be selling then to get money for other parts for the car.

Thanks for all the help so far.
[/b]
I don't want to discourage you. If I were you I would start re-thinking this? If $2000 is too much to spend on a race car then you have many surprises coming. Even a cheap, not good for much roll cage is going to cost you around $800-$1000. Struts and Camber plates are about $1000 a corner! The Quaife is $1500!

Are you pick'n up what I am drop'n?

The more of a complete car you can get the better. It is always less expensive to buy than to build. Race cars and race car parts are $.50 on the dollar used.

As far as running a SOHC in a DOHC chassis, that is not legal.

I know of a good car for sale in Leesburgh Va, but it will cost you more than $2000.