I have to agree with AJ. I enjoyed running with the B group. I also run an MR2 and they are not the fastest ITA car. They would have to be built very illegel to be a full front running car. As far as running with B, the car was near the front of their pack. Which in return gave me someone to race with. The friends I have made from the B group said they enjoyed running with A. So why take away the racing from overall postion and put it to, "well let me drive the track, not duke it out, move over for the leaders, and now there's the checker." Boy sounds like fun to me next year. I'll move my car to another class so I can race with another driver. That is why I spent the money for the driver's schools. So I can race with other competitors, and most of all to HAVE FUN. It a trophy for the winners ( NOT MONEY ) and a thank you from the spectators for putting on a good race. The spectators don't want to see 25 car with 3 to 4 lengths between them just driving around. This will be my 2nd year of driving and I was looking forward to racing with B group again. Not to worried about what is coming in my mirrors.