Where are all the answers from the SARRC commitee that approved this new schedule?
[/b]
Due to past experience I have ignored this thread up until now because it was started by Mattberg. Also, much thanks to Webmaster for the info on the "Ignore User" function as I will be using it. However, I would like to clarify a few items for those with or without open minds .

First, as a member of the SARRC committee let me inform everyone that we DO NOT make anybody’s race schedule. It is the RE's that form and approve the yearly race schedule, so if you have a bitch about your schedule you need to talk to them instead of posting your myopic opinions here. Keep in mind that available dates at usable tracks are the first obstacle to overcome when planning any schedule. Make sure you are familiar with those before you make any phone call so you do not waste anyone else's time.

Second, as many times as I have fielded questions on the subject we DO NOT approve the daily schedule of any race except the SIC. We have nothing to do with the number of practice or qualifying sessions or run groups, etc. Talk to your Competition Chair about those issues.

Third, if you do not believe me with regard to the SARRC committee's authority and responsibilities read the SARRC rules available to anyone at the SEDiv website.

And last, for what its worth I feel there are too many regions in Area 12. This is an inefficient use of available resources that can lead to problems such as the topic of this thread. A first step toward strengthening the relationship between the two Areas I would see what can be done to combine some regions in Area 12. It is a shame that the amount of effort expended on this thread was not instead directed toward this issue. Then the Mattbergs of this world would possibly be doing something worthwhile.