dj10, its rather difficult to say just move it X weeks up the schedule. We got a SEDIV schedule to play around with and frankly after working 3-5 days after Petit I don't want to see Road Atlanta for a few weeks. The time away is incredibly necessary for many workers who enjoy both events. Then of course you have a Road Atlanta schedule to play with, if they could run the track 365 days/year they would but 275 is not unheard of.

Maybe a 3rd tiltbed and wrecker could be brought in for Saturday, it will help when we have 12 pickups(or more) because folks feel like hittin everything but the pace car.

I don't know who the idiot was that called for a meeting in Atlanta at 7:00 on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, but he needs to have his head examined! You guys thought traffic at the ARRC was busy, GA 400 and I-285 was a damn zoo last night! Oh wait, it was MY meeting...
[/b]
Pffft, if you want real fun try going from 285/75 fustercluck upto Gwinnett for a hockey game at 4 in the afternoon on Friday. I did that once... 3 years ago. Never again... out of the area by 2.