While we are talking about the 944 i just thought i would mention that Jesse Wall and I just finished a 944S that we were going to run in Super Cup in NASA 944 cup (maybe) Jesse wants to buy and finish out a me-otter that his preacher has with 60k for 5k and he says he just may do it. the car has hard bushings in the rear and an auto power cage with new seats and the toyo tires have only one heat cycle on them the shocks front and rear are brand new (koni) as are the brake pads bla bla bla. I drove it at VIR on a member day and the thing is fast and gets around well. all it needs is the cut off swith and the fire bottle and its an ITS car. maybe the cage need another door bar,not sure about that. tower bar and camber plates all new. the car has rear coil overs right now but he has a set of 28mm t bars(=450#springs) for it in IT. he says he will sell if for $5500.00 bucks if its done soon. its not my car to post but if you are interested PM me or something. Jesse changes his mind with the wind and i have tried to talk him out of this as i have 300 hr work in the thing too but like i said its not my car.