Glad to have you back among the living, Matt. I guess whoever logged on yesterday afternoon was just using your computer without authorization?

The only problem with your entire premise is that it was the FLORIDA regions, CFR and Florida, that moved the sanctions to your self-described "less desireable scheduling". Daytona and the Turkey Trot were traditional dates on the SEDIV calendar and as such CFR had first priority on those dates for 2007. There's NO voting on that by anyone in SEDIV - CFR voluntarily gave up those dates because those events are already oversubscribed and did not need the draw of SARRC points to bring out participants. If you don't like that schedule, you need to turn your poison pen on CFR and Florida, NOT anyone outside Florida!

And as far as Atlanta Region struggling to create a profitable race, we're doing okay. I just tallied up the entries at last weekend's American Road Race of Champions and 379 cars took the green flag over the three-day event. I know that's just not much by CFR standards, but we'll be okay for at least one more year.

As I said, take your venom to CFR. See if Rick Balderson will return a phone call.

I hear a pitcher of margaritas calling my name...