Micheale Reese has always recieved a lot of rumors in rumorville, and a few years back he ran the ARRC, but seamed to be much slower than he was up here in the Northeast, for him I am sure that only helped stirr rumors. With this years outstanding performance by him, I know that those rumors will certainly dwindle for many, including myself. To run up front with a VW at ARRC IMO is a top notch effort for anyone, and I doubt he or anyone else would knowingly go and race up front with a knowingly illigal car.
Raymond "Are Panties a legal weight reduction for men?" Blethen
[/b]
I must agree with Raymond on the Michael Reese thing. I knew Mike back when he started and he really started on the wrong foot. But with patience and guidance from his competitors, I have seen him grown into a very responsible, up front, legal driver. I have seen a more relaxed man and I have to give him all the credit in the world. He's done well.

BTW, Greg, I hear that there may be a naughty nightie party up here in Loudon soon. What color thongs would you like? I could try to get checkered flag ones if you want....