OK, as I said, it was second hand info about the contact/no contact between you and Russ. Thanks for clearing it up.

To clarify my statement about Russ's tie rod, I'm sure that was caused by hs LF wheel into my RR wheel. Pretty easy to diagnose from the rubber marks on both cars.

Regarding a hit because the car in front of you lifted. That is a discussion in and of itself. Racing room? And as hard as he got into me, it seems that it was more than a bump due to a lift. Just my perspective.

So are you saying that Potts (yellow BMW) was sideways at that time? I wonder if I got pushed into him? No marks on my car to say so. The spin was so fast that I can't recall seeing anything between the time I got hit and when I was again pointed in the right direction at the right side of the track and moving very slowly.
[/b]
Going into turn 1 I was wide and and had two wheels on the gators going up the hill. The report that I was sideways is inaccurate. My car was not touched by any other car after I went wide. I held my lane even if it was wide.

Gerald Potts
ITS BMW E36 #51