"Reports were that the Miata had the RXs number in the twisty section and off turn 7, but Huffmaster was very wide in the first part of the straight, and Kip was just not strong enough at the end to make anything stick."

Actually, when i wasnt held up by corvettes in 3 i could pull about five car lengths on kip from there till 7, out of 7 we were dead even all the way till fifth gear and then via draft/5th gear in the miata he would actually close up to my bumber which made for some interesting 10a braking zones. All around we were very close in the mid laps of the race.

I have to thank kip, he was great to race with, very clean, i am sure he could have bumped me a couple of times coming out of 10a but he ran a clean race and i thank him for that. The start was good this year, kip and spillman were both great guys to meet and to race against and i hope to race against them more in the coming years.

The weekend was awesome, got to hang out with fellow waterford hills racers and had a great time saturday night in the infield. All around it was a great weekend and i look foward to coming back next year.

Good Job CenDiv 1, 3 in ITS 2, 3 in ITA 3 in ITC with the fastest laps in all three

Rob