/edit/ Anybody know what happened to Jeff Lawton??
[/b]
Yup, Greg was killer out there!! And Crazy Joe also did a hell of a job this weekend along with Rick!!

All through practice and qualifying (along with some over used tires) I was was struggling to figure out the track. Only ended up qualifying in 19th with a 1:48.XX. At the start there were some bumps and check ups going into turn 1. I managed to get a good run on the pack and finished the first lap around 12th. I had worked my way up to 10th, trying to work Joe over when I over cooked turn 5 trying to over take a lapped car. Spun into the gravel trap and got stuck. Ended up turning a 1:46.xx. Boy is that Saturn torque sweet!!

The good part of ending up in the trap is that I got to watch Greg, Rick, Joe and Jake for the rest of the race. I was jumping up and down screaming from the bank as they took their cool down. They got me pulled out in time to join in the celebration in victory circle. Very cool stuff. It was a blast being part of this road trip!! And we had a ton of laughs!! (like watching Jake trying to corner weigh his car with 8 "helpers"!! )

Again, Greg, Rick, Joe and Jake did a hell of a job!!

I know the car can do well there, now the driver has to get his sh*t together!! Can't wait until next year!!!