Spring seat ride height
location may be altered from stock. Spacers,
including threaded units with adjustable spring seats,
may be used with coil springs.

That right there covers the use of my spring perches on both the car side and the control arm side. It serves no ther purpose. Welding is a non issue how would you make them stay on? Trust me I will post pictures if it will make is any more clear. What I have done is very crude to say the least.

The sway bar is a non issue. I will stop work on the adjustable one. I have read the rules so many times that I thought that the bar could not enter the car but if you feel the control is part I will conceed that point. I will just put it in the trunk so that we can still due quick tunning, but not from the seat. The only reason I have all that stuff is that it was givin to me nad I thought it would be fun to try.

If grinding off a few thousandths off a big old spindle is cheating than I will fix that by taking the plasma cutter to the strut and modify it. I'm sure none of you have has ever filed anything to make it fit.

Greg, Doc, Andy how has what I have done been cheating. I read the rules at least once a month. I share what I have done so that others can see it because we are on the honor system. I'll even post our engine dyno sheets so everyone sees that we are not making stupid power. Ask David Lera from Flordia, he and I have had great battles over the years. At Roebling Road the car is fantastic, the gearing of the car and the flowing flat nature of the track suits the car. Places like Road Atlanta we suck. to many stops and starts with hills everywhere does not suit a 2650 pound car. We keep going back trying different things however.
I have spent a lot of time making this car work, not that much money ( hell the front sway bar set up was $250.00 total) and I take offense that I am accused of being illegal. If you see our new car next year at the track come by and I will give you a tour of every aspect of the car, top to bottom. When I say I have no secrets I mean it.

Post update I will mount the rear sway bar contol under the trunk!