So off to Topeka we went.

As for the move to FP from EP Here's one of the most typical statements made by SCCA...........
"Based on the Performance Potential "

" Based on the PERFORMANCE Potential the Neon is classified in EP " So when asked what they thought the potential was they apparently think the car will make under the limited prep rules over 200hp. They have no DATA to based this on whatsoever !!!!

So its a long winter and if anyone's bored and wants to waste money building a EP Neon only to verify to the CRB its not competitive and then wait years for it to be moved go for it !

I will send in another request along with my dyno sheets from two types of dyno's to the CRB along with printed out testing at my home track from my DL1 from my FULLY prepared ITA NEON after it gets the fresh motor.

The Regional Classes should be reflected in the National Classifications. That is ITS moves to ITA then so should EP move to FP as the same cars are represented.

This is why the Club is graying and we are losing younger membership. Why do we need 40 year old cars racing at the National level ????