Thread: Jensen Healey Take Four, or is it Five.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You can barely tell it is JH the resolution is so bad!!

I should say some of those historic guys don't flog their cars. I'm sure some others get after it pretty hard. Jeff scared a few guys though since he's used to much closer positioning on the track than those fellows are used to doing. Hell, for that matter I imagine a lot of SCCA guys will scare the BMW and Porsche club guys too, SCCA is pretty much a full contact sport despite the fact it isn't suppose to be!

Hell, for that matter I imagine a lot of SCCA guys will scare the BMW and Porsche club guys too...[/b]
    Not a problem. Those P cars just bounce right off.

SCCA is pretty much a full contact sport despite the fact it isn't suppose to be!
    [/b]
    Now ya tell me.
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com

You can barely tell it is JH the resolution is so bad!!

I should say some of those historic guys don't flog their cars. I'm sure some others get after it pretty hard. Jeff scared a few guys though since he's used to much closer positioning on the track than those fellows are used to doing. Hell, for that matter I imagine a lot of SCCA guys will scare the BMW and Porsche club guys too, SCCA is pretty much a full contact sport despite the fact it isn't suppose to be!
    [/b]
    I've heard that about NASA in these parts. Some punk in a cheap-o Nissan comes up and spins you just because he can, and his car costs 1/8th of yours and he can find 1,000 for every one of yours in the salvage yard.

Please tell me that photo wasn't take on a cell phone?

James
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter