Off the top of my head I want to say the V6 Ford Mustang was limited to 130mph, or it might have been less, although I'm not sure it'd make it anyhow. Doesn't matter, the V6 Mustang listed in the approved R list doesn't exist. Anyhow, there will be others in there too.

Basically, if the car had non-high speed rated tires from the factory it'd be limited. A lot of the R cars were bonfide 150mph+ cars from the factory - Z, Supra, etc. but others in that group I'm not sure about.

RSX, limited?
328i limited depending on trim and tire?

I doubt the BMW is limited to less than the 155mph you mention, but I'm not sure. I don't have the list of R cars in front of me, but I know from reading car rags for 20+ years lots of cars have electronic limiters that are lower than their top speeds.

Ron
[/b]
Nope, if my memory serves correctly the Z3 1.9 (ITA) is top speed limited to 128mph the 2.8l is limited to 135, not sure about the sedans though. The speed limiter is one of the easy things to remove though, as the Euro versions can be delivered sans limiter and off the shelf software takes care of it.

James