Thread: 240SX exhaust temperature

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, I checked the wire harness and injectors last night... Harness is good, all connectors fired the noid-light, after that I removed the fuel rail and zip-tied all the injectors into it and cranked the car over a few times with the injectors spraying into peanut-butter jars (real scientific, I know). All ammounts seemed close, but I have no real way of measuring. Then energized each one individually, and they all appeared to have a similar cone shaped flow, but again, no way of measuring the pattern or the small ammount of fuel that they shot. My uncle found a company that flow tests and cleans injectors, and I already have an email in to them to see what their turn-around time is.
    Looking to check fuel pressure and run the ecu self-diagnostic on the injection system either tonight or tomorrow (I've run the diagnostics before for different problems and it has never helped me yet)
    Again, thanks for all your input
    Mike
    Hillbilly Motorsports
    Just 'Cuz were willing to try it,
    doesn't mean we know what were doing!
    ITA 240SX #76

...My uncle found a company that flow tests and cleans injectors, and I already have an email in to them to see what their turn-around time is...[/b]
    I had very good luck with http://www.cruzinperformance.com
    Marty Doane
    ITS RX-7 #13 (sold)
    2016 Winnebago Journey (home)