I am sorry to hear of the denial to move the Neon to F/P. I was aslo turned down in my request to move the hopeless F/P Volvo 142 that I have been racing in National's. The CRB and Prod Advisory comittee are doing a piss poor job of letting IT cars into Production with a competitive classification. I think it is a combination of lack of understanding of the cars performance potential and a lack of desire to allow IT cars into Prod. They are really hung up on not creating an "overdog" car. They over estimate the speed of the limited prep sedans. For example, the poor ITB Mustang really got screwed being classed in E/P Limited Prep.

I just today submitted a letter to the CRB that is very critical of the job they are doing in providing IT cars an oprtunity to move in Prod or GT. The letter is not specific to my car and certainly applies to your issue too. I suggest that you consider writing a similar letter. If they get enough complaints maybe they will listen. They should, it's our club as much as it thiers.

By the way I am so frustrated by the Prod. rulemakers that I am converting my F/P car to IT!

Charlie Broring