Thread: E36 RACERS.. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT YEAR?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Still not sure what we will do. I'm not interested in running mid pack in the ITR calss either. And at the suggested weights that is where I expect the E36, and probably other BMW's, to be. I may be in ITR with the 325is or a 330i/is/coupe or put in a supercharger and run NASA/BMWCR. For now, I'm going togo to the runoffs and then snowmobiling.
    Ed Tisdale
    #22 ITR '95 325is (For Sale, $15,000 with spares)
    #22 ITS '95 325is (Converted to ITR)
    #22 ITS '87 325is (Sold)
    #5 ITB '84 318i (RIP)
    Racing BMW's since 1984

Still not sure what we will do. I'm not interested in running mid pack in the ITR calss either. And at the suggested weights that is where I expect the E36, and probably other BMW's, to be. I may be in ITR with the 325is or a 330i/is/coupe or put in a supercharger and run NASA/BMWCR. For now, I'm going togo to the runoffs and then snowmobiling. [/b]
    Ed,

How do you see the class stacking up? What cars do you see as favorites? The same process was used for all the cars in this first cut. Many people I have talked with can't pick out a car that they think will be a favorite...which is exactly the goal.

Remember, your E36 is as much as 500 pounds lighter than some of the more powerful cars...

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967