Did Downing fall in the camp fire? - Not that I know of.
Did Ruck drink all the beer? - I did not, but not for a lack of trying.
Did Ian do anything spectacular in the ITC car? - Ian didn't do too bad and ran some decent times. I'm sure if he wasn't trying to run off some probationary races, he would've been faster.
Did Matt give Scott the finger when he passed him? - Matt got around Scott for about 10ft on Sunday and I'm not sure if there was any fingering action or not.

Scott actually was winning ITA for the first 10 laps on Saturday, while holding off Mark Hopkins and Goran. Then he decided to spin himself out and into the tirewall in the carousel. His car was ok except for some scuffed up paint and he recovered to finish second. Unfortunately on the next lap, Mark and Goran got together in thundervalley with Mark's car getting thrown hard right directly into the gaurd rail. It needs at least an entire front clip and is done for the year, but Mark was thankfully ok.

Also, Joe Moser rolled his car in the gravel trap of turn one during Saturday's qualifying. The car is really beat up but I think it's mainly "just" the sheet metal and not the frame. He then ended up running Bob's car the rest of the weekend and won very easily on Sunday.

So after Saturdays races, I went and talked with Mark and looked at his car. Then I found the Mosers and looked at Joe's car. At the same time I couldn't help but think about mine and Colin's car and came to the conclusion that "This just isn't any fun at all when this shit keeps happening." That's four of the top ITA cars in the CenDiv (and in the country, IMO) that got taken out in one weeks time. That's seriously depressing. I have no doubt that everyone will be back better than ever, and everyone walked away just fine, so I guess that's the silver lining. But any way you look at it, this just isn't much fun right now.

Saturday night though was still fun as hell as Ian, Joe, Rob Huffmaster, Matt, Edwin Ho, and I all hung out bench racing for hours and trying our hardest to empty the kegs. Plus the OSU football game was on the background with a nice projector and white sheet inside the Honda pavillion.