Marc
I've watched the video a hundred times trying to figure it out....It's just not clear enough so we may never know. However, there is no excuse for any contact and I may have made the mistake.....Hopefully I'll know more when I begin tearing apart my car on the rebuild. My apologies to all.....I'll be a better driver for it.
[/b]
FWIW, I didn't see the initial impact... I picked up on it visually when your car hit the wall. What I heard in the paddock after the race was that you had passed a few cars under yellow and were in the process of passing an IT7 that was dropping down the banking to "fall into line" with the rest of the field. Apparently he didn't see you coming up past him and managed to clip the RR of your car which rotated it and sent it directly towards the wall.

As I said, I didn't see it firsthand as all the action was going on too far ahead on the banking for me to see it through my windshield banner...

Tuesday I was a little sore, but nothing bad at all after I saw myself how hard the car hit the wall....amazing what a little piece of gear can do....
Mark
[/b]
Greg should be proud of what he's contributed to the safety of the sport.