OK, all excellent and fair questions! Sorry for the delay replying.

NASA's refund policy for racers is VERY liberal and is worded thusly: "Fees are fully refundable provided that you registered at least 12 days in advance and you notify your NASA region within 5 days following the missed event. No partial refunds allowed. This policy does not apply to special events. Once the car hits the track all fees are non refundable." It can be found here: http://www.nasaproracing.com/cancellation_policy.html

The new Director has promised me a schedule tonight but it is 99% likely to be two Run Groups, each getting 1 hour of track time PER DAY (Practice, Qualifying and Race each day)

It is a muffled event (89db) with camping allowed at the track.

I would also go out on a limb and say gates open at 6:30 am and first hot session will be 9 a.m.

It will be a standard NASA race with flagging and AMB scoring per CCR - no event-specific supps out of the ordinary. Our region uses MyLaps and we have been getting results online as soon as we have an Internet connection following the race!

Insurance has been paid on this event for months as have workers. We have been awaiting VSCCA for the schedule.

Please feel free to email me [email protected] or IM eunosracer with further questions. We really want this event to be a great one!