Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July FasTrack is up

Off the top of my head, the current ITS E36, speced at 2850, loses about 100 lbs, runs totally unrestricted, and picks up another inch in tire width.

We have a ITAC con call tomorrow night, and we'll discuss with the CRB liasons the concept of dual classing for an interim period the cars that are currently listed in ITS, but would would move to ITR if it is approved by the BoD.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

I know how you all hate subforums <_< but this sure looks like a good candidate to me.
    You&#39;ve got something published nationally thats going to get a LOT of attention from other classes and even other race organizations. Yet, to discuss the evolution of this class you are going to require people to wade through a bunch of unrelated and potentially hidden posts to find the info?

This very post is a perfect example.
    Joe Blow hears his car may now be eligible to really race and heads over to IT.com and yet finds no post with the topic of ITR in which this discussion is being held as it&#39;s buried in something called FastTrack that he may have no idea what that means. << nice run on, but you get the point.

At the very least there should be a sticky topic with the CORRECT spreadsheet data and a moderated discussion inside. Bill M. you up for moderating again?
    [/b]

Great idea Bill, and yeah, I&#39;d be happy to mod that forum.

I&#39;m sure it won&#39;t be perfect, but I bet 325 like mistakes can be avoided.[/b]
    Until the next car that responds exceptionally well to IT prep comes along. I lightly jest but agree over all.
    Ed.

Also, I thought the 944S was left in ITS???
    [/b]
    The 944S should be left in ITS and it needs a weight reduction there!

R.L.
    R.L. Mitchell
    Honorary
    SARRC Invitational Challenge
    "Pinball"

The 944S should be left in ITS and it needs a weight reduction there!

R.L.
    [/b]
    The 944S is STAYING in ITS and it&#39;s weight is currently exactly where the process says it should be... If you run some numbers, you&#39;ll find out that the 944 and 944S are different in weight in an amount equivalent to their 30hp difference...
    Darin E. Jordan
    Renton, WA