Thanks for all the credit guys I don't have internet so I only show up here once every 3 months or so. Anyway I am going to Increase my spring rates this fall and try some shortened springs (6INCH). I do think that the front Bar creates understeer since the entire engine is in front of the wheels. The bar is just going to dramatize the wheel spin and increase your weight on the right front tire at Turn in. In High speed turns it may be fine but not for anything tight.

I have taken the camber plates to another dimension and installed Camber/Caster plates. This is honestly a bit over my head and I haven't been as fast since I put them in Go Figure I spent $1,500 and went a second slower per lap... '', 'smid_13'

The Rear Tranny mount doesn't brake where the rubber mount is but the alluminum part of the mount snaps off the tranny. I wouldn't make this part stronger because then the new "weak" point would be the tranny! That is much more expensive to replace than a mount! I have only broken them at NHIS (Probably from the turn 3 transition under full throttle in second on a 100+Degree turn. Never had one brake anywhere else. Like Raymond I do blow struts frequently and have become frustrated with this.

The big wins for our cars are the same as the big wins for the A2 golfs. Look at what they do and you'll be in good shape. Again there is a big win that I have never mentioned to anyone that runs an Audi but every fast golf has this... except the Canadians (Hmmm they must have some new secrets!!)

PS: you will have issues with toe as you add camber and caster so please PM raymond before you waist thousands of $$ like we have He can explain the hurdles that we have gone through that you definetly should know about!