I didn't manage to steal...er, I mean, retain, a copy of the DOT numbers when they shut down my store. I won't tell you which brand it was, but it had a "stone" in its name. There are only a few tire manufacturers world wide, however, there are a quadzillion brands of tires. Two of the three brands of tires you have on your Tahoe, I've never heard of. That's not a bad thing...they could be made by Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, or whoever. They may have been made in the U.S.A., Japan, Germany, or Zaire, but that's not a bad thing, either. There are different types of light truck tires. Tread designs and ply ratings will vary, that is why you have one that has a maximum p.s.i. of 44lbs. It's a 6 ply tire rather that a 4 ply or 4 ply rated.

Don't be confused with a tire that indicates that it is a 2 ply/4 ply rated. Old standards of rating dealt largely with bias ply, or bias-belted tires, not radial construction. They've since upgraded, but that's a whole different thread. If it reads that it's 4 ply rated, it's cool. Six ply is exactly that...six layers of tread cord...not tread...tread cord. Usually the tread itself is deeper than that of a four ply tire and is made of more resilient rubber. Bottom line is that 4 ply rides smoother and quieter, whereas six ply carrys more weight. Trade off is ride, some handling, and heat. That's why most heavy ply trailer tires have a top speed recommendation. Go beyond that, and you risk tire killing heat that causes separations of tread and tons of fun while towing.

As a suggestion, spend the bucks, get yourself a good set of matching brand and size-wise radial light truck tires, rotate them every 3-5000 miles, keep them at the max recommended tire pressure when you tow.
As for your trailer, I don't recommend the tall, hard, 6 ply trailer tires commonly seen on most trailers, but that's more of my opinion based on knowledge and experience than anything else. For your Mazda, I might consider a slightly lower profile LT or even passenger car tire.

The lower profile has two advantages. They give a little bit better stability in adverse conditions, and they lower the ride heighth of your trailer without losing the load carrying capacity. The advantage of the whole thing not sticking up in the air so high isn't just in a tiny little bit of fuel saved, but it makes the car easier to load and unload as fewer items(headers, air dams, etc.) will drag on the ramps. Add to that the greater availability of passenger tires over trailer tires should the accident happen on the road that precipitates the purchase of a new skin.

Tires on your trailer or tow vehicle should get at least a modicum of care demonstrated to your race car. You have always had one of the best looking and performing cars on the track, anywhere I've seen it. That's due to attention to details and bucks spent in the right places. If you're stuck on the side of the road with a tire that's headed south, or worse, one that's gone away in such a fashion as to do damage to the tow vehicle, trailer, or etc., then you may lose a chance to play with your race car.