If anyone wants to praise a certain brand name or particular car rant and rave here theres 4 classes and i want you to tell what car is trhe best and why, doesnt have to be competitive just the best in your eyes

Sorted by best class then best car (I love a lot more cars on the list but tried to keep it limited to the top 5 cars per class... -no way could i restrict myself to 1 unless we are taling ITB

1. ITB

- Audi Coupe/Coupe GT... Need I say more!!! The most fun thing I have had since I was 20 or so other than a few of the girls
- The Alfa Spider, Rick Pococks was the best looking IT Ever raced
- The Opel GT is a crazy little thing, wold love to get a chance to race one!!!
- The VW Golf A1/A2/A3 & Rabbit... Great affordable first car for anyone!!!
- The Volvo 142 is so big I think I could put a matress in it and use it as a motel as well!!!

2. ITA

- The Ford Caprihas a HUge place in my history, that was my childhood and will always be my favorite!!! I should work on getting it classed in ITB so that it actually had a chance at a top 10 and so it wouldn't get lapped 3 or 4 times a race
- The Toyota MR2 while to slow for ITA and to fast for ITB is the first car I ever raced on the track and it will always have a place in my heart.
- The Nissan NX2000 has a bitter taste in my childhood, however after seeing Greg's I really like them and think they have LOTS of potential.
- The Dodge Neon is a big thought in my head... why are people not racing them? I think they could kick but and they are relatively cheep I think!!!
- The Acura Integra has always been a favorite of mine, ever since Anthony needed some competition!!! I still think it is the car for the class.

3. ITS

- The Porche 944 (s) is all time favorite... Still want to build one today
- However the BMW 325 is still right up high on my ranks!!!
- The Triumph TR8 has always looked like fun
- The Merecedes Benzb 190 looks like a blast to drive, and looks really cool on the track also!!!
- The Datson Z is a way cool car!!!

4. ITC

- The VW Bug... Would love to see someone build that!!!
- The Datson 510 what a cool car!!!
- The Renault Aliance just seems like it would be an interesting challenge
- The VW Rabbit is just plain old reliable fun
- The Honda CRX is the way to win... Go Get EM!!!

5. ITE

- The Audi Sport Short Wheelbase Coupe Quattro Turbo Rallycar would make a dam cool car!!!